Saturday, December 26, 2015

About the Author


Dear ladies, I have started this blog as a place to record, share, and hopefully learn beside you in my adventures of becoming a godly homemaker. If you ever need to get a hold of me for prayer requests, questions, discussions or just to have a delightful chat please do not hesitate to email me. You can achieve this by going to my profile and clicking 'email' under my picture. With all that said let me introduce myself to you with 10 random facts. 

1. I am first and foremost a sinner saved by the grace of God. His calling for me, my ministry, is to be a wife to my husband and a mother to my children. 

2. I love all things floral and lacey. Really anything feminine. God has created me a woman and I embrace that. 

3. I am the only girl out of a brood of boys. The Lord Jesus saved me and turned me from a "tomboy" into a skirt wearing woman. 

4. Books are my weakness! I will go to the book section of a thrift store before any other part. 

5. I do not have an 'official' homestead. Yet. In the meantime, I work with what I have and plan for the day the Lord, hopefully, blesses me with a plot of land to grow and raise my own food. We all have to start somewhere. 

6. I love working in my kitchen!!!

7. I love science! It leaves me in awe of my Creator! 

8. I love making my own medicines, cleaning and beauty products. When I say beauty please keep in mind Proverbs 31:30. God made you beautiful in your natural form. Walking around resembling a barbie doll is not real beauty. 

9. I love crafts!!! 

10. I read the KJV bible. All scripture references on my blog will be quoted from that. 

Well there you have it. That is me in a nutshell. Shall we become blogging friends? 

10 comments:

  1. Count me in as a blogging friend.
    I too was raised with all boys and had 4 sons before my daughter was born. The Lord does know how to turn a tomboy into a lady:)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog today.
    Blessings from Shirley at Teach The Younger Women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Glad to have you as a blogging friend! And yes the Lord does know how to turn a person around. Praise Him for His mercy! Have a lovely week! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you!
    What a blessing it is to be a keeper at home! Looking forward to your posts.
    Sincerely In Christ Jesus,
    Jennifer
    cubbycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Jennifer. It is such a blessing to be a keeper at home. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Of course we may, consider me as a blogging friend of yours,
    it's such a great pleasure to meet you !
    Blessings from Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad to have you stopping by friend!!! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  5. What a joy to "meet" you and learn of your love for the Lord. May I wamrly welcome you to blogging and I hope you thoroughly enjoy the journey :)

    Hugs and blessings to you! Stephanie - The Enchanting Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! Hugs and blessings back to you! :)

      Delete