Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Music to my ears


When it comes to entertainment my family is quite the picky bunch. We strive to keep the world out and to not please the flesh but the Spirit. This means our choices are limited. When it comes to music our main picks are old time gospel songs, Scripture songs (Scriptures we make our own tunes to), classical music such as Beethoven, and bluegrass (just the instruments or with lyrics that match the standards laid out in Scripture).
With all that said I'd like to share some songs/artists that we find enjoyable. 


Scripture Songs by Abgail Miller
I like to play this randomly. It's a blessing to hear my children singing along with Abigail. 


                    

Children are a blessing by Abigail Miller. 
A lovely song for mothers! 


                  

Greenbeans in the garden by The West Ladies
I adore this song!!! And my children love the video. 


                  
  
Echo by The Okee Dokee Brothers
I love the yodeling in this song! All their videos have beautiful scenery! Oh how they make me want to grab a pack and hit the trails with my family!!!! 

What about you? What are some of your favorite songs/artists? 

1 comment:

  1. I love green beans in the garden too!
    Mercy Me is my favorite and the group who sings Courageous is great too!

    ReplyDelete