Friday, April 1, 2016

Garlic Coconut Oil for Sick Baby

All my children, including my two month old baby, managed to catch a cold. You ladies know how easy things can go south with a sick baby. Hopefully, you don't know how horrible it is to hear such a youngin' coughing. There's not much you can do for a two month old. Their system is so delicate at this time that just about everything is unsafe. So I'd like to share with you what I used on my son that helped him get well and what, I believe, kept him from getting bronchitis or pneumonia. It's really simple, only requires two ingredients, and is perfectly safe for anyone regardless of age!!!! So what did I use?! Besides prayer I used garlic and coconut oil!!! I took about four cloves of garlic and smashed them up with my meat tenderizer. I then added the crushed garlic to approximately 5 tablespoons of coconut oil.  I placed this in a glass 4oz jar. Throughout the day I rubbed it on my son's feet and covered with socks. You can leave this at room temp for up to three days. After that you'll need to put it in the fridge. Take it out when needed and again you can leave it out for up to three days. Altogether this will keep for 6months in the fridge. Do heed my warning, your house and child will smell of garlic. It's amazing the healing properties that garlic and coconut oil possess. Both everyday ingredients so powerful on their own and even more powerful when combined. Hope this helps!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful miracle worker! This is the way we break that dreaded fever in our home. However, we just rub the garlic cloves on the bottom of the feet. The addition of coconut oil sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It amazes me how God created "medicine" in such a simple, accessible way. You know what they say, "food is your medicine" :)

      Delete