Saturday, July 16, 2016

What are little girls made of (Hairclip review)


I am personally not a fan of gigantic flashy hair bows. I like simple things so when I seen these bows I hesitated to get them. After studying them some more I came to the conclusion that they're simple, girly, and adorable.

They're embroidered princesses that capture the innocence of girlhood. When you're a little girl you have the whole world to look forward to exploring. No one cares if your hair is a mess, if your cheeks are windbrushed, your elbows and knees are marked with dirt, and your feet are covered in scratches because you dare not touch a pair of shoes unless it's town day.  You can run free, climb trees, tumble,and explore. It's an innocent time. As innocent as our sin filled world can be.

The stitching is excellent. I can't find a flaw. I believe these are suppose to be based on disney characters but that's not overly obvious to me so my conscience is clear. Princesses reinforce the biblical and obvious gender distinction.

The thing I dislike about this set is that there's a mermaid barrette. Mermaids are right up there with fairies in our house. Big no no's. If they don't bother you than you'll love the set. If interested in purchasing these barrettes go to amazon and search for EveShine Hair Barrettes or simply click here.

I'd like to add that these clips are versatile as seen in my picture. You can use them as cute bookmarks or even as a paper/binder clip. And a truth moment for my readers, other than these clips my girls have zero hairbows.

I recieved these at a discounted price or for free in exchange for an honest review. I recieve no commission for this and only post about products my family and I have used personally.

To end this I'd like to share a portion of the oh so famous poem, What are little boys made of.
"What are little girls made of, made of? What are littke girls made of? Sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of."



No comments:

Post a Comment