Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dinosaurs of Eden: Did Adam and Noah Live with Dinosaurs? By Ken Ham




Dinosaurs of Eden: Did Adam and Noah Live with Dinosaurs?  by Ken Ham

When I first became a christian, apologetics was something that I studied right away. I devoured books and websites. I'm no stranger to Ken Ham's books nor to his website, Answers in Genesis. I actually highly recommend his New Answer Book series.

Ken Ham argues that the foundation of the Bible is Genesis. And he's correct. If you can't believe that the world was created approximately 6,000 years ago in 6 days then you will have a hard time believing that a virgin had a baby therefore you have no Saviour! That's a serious issue! Genesis is an inportant book of the Bible! Which book isn't?

Click here to read the rest of my review over at my book devoted blog, Keeper at the Bookshelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment