Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Overview of the Cloth Diaper Series

Hey y'all! I pray you are having a blessed day! Let's move on to the blog post shall we?

I wanted to talk to you about cloth diapers. There's a lot to cover so I'm going to break this up into a series. I've been wanting to write this for awhile now but the timing wasn't good. Now it is so here you go :)

Here's an overview of what I'll cover.
Why you should choose cloth
Types of cloth diapers
•How to fold a diaper
•How to care for you diapers, covers, and store them
Diaper Covers
Wool cover review
•Pins vs Snappis
•What kind of diaper rash cream to use
•A collection of diaper related recipes.

These are in no specific order. Stay tuned as I'll kick the series off starting tomorrow. Hope you'll join me and I pray it'll help you out in your pursuit of natural living.

No comments:

Post a Comment