Thursday, September 22, 2016

5 Acres & A Dream The Book by Leigh Tate



5 Acres & A Dream The Book
The Challenges of Establishing a Self-Sufficient Homestead
By Leigh Tate
(Doesn't that cover just make your heart stop!!! Loads of eye goodies!)


Have you ever read a book that encouraged and inspired you so much that it was pretty much impossible to put it down? Well Leigh's book, 5 Acres & A Dream, was that kind of book for me. I read it in one weekend. Seriously! I'm the kind of the gal who takes the opportunity to read whenever it is presented no matter how small.
It's time to brown meat, let me read this while staring my meat.
Car ride?! Hold on let me grab my book! I call shotgun!!! But mom you always get shotgun!!!!
Kids staring at the wall? Time for chapter 3!!! OK, I'm not really  that bad all the time. 
But seriously, y'all, I devoured the book!!!


Hop on over to my book blog, Keeper At The Bookshelf, to read the rest of my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment