Saturday, September 3, 2016

ZeroWater-Pure Drinking Water

When it comes to the water we drink we're pretty picky. We avoid tap water, distilled, and basically anything but spring or well water. We usually buy spring water in bottles due to the fact that we don't trust our tap water source. However, that has changed. I was given the chance to test and review two ZeroWater Tumblers and a 23cup Filter Pitcher.






With my samples came a TDS meter. TDS means Total Dissolved Solids which can be metals, etc. I tested ny tap water and got a 6 point odd number reading. Wow! I was blown away! ZeroWater recommends changing their filters when your water reads 0.06 and my tap water was reading WAY over that!!!! I filled my ZeroWater pitcher up and tested it. I got a 0.01 reading!!! First thought was that somehow this was rigged so I did an experiment. I took a glass and filled it halfway full of tap water and measured the TDS-6 point odd numbers. I took another glass and filled it halfway with my ZeroWater water and measured it- 0.01. I then took my half full glass of ZeroWater and poured into my tap water and measured it. My findings shocked me! My reading was cut in half-3 point some odd numbers- which means my TDS reader that ZeroWater provided was accurate! The water in my ZeroWater pitcher was safer and better than my tap water! Even more amazing is that my ZeroWater pitcher had a lower TDS reading than my bottled spring water! I kid you not! So when it comes to water we're picky. And now with our new filter we feel better about consuming our tap water. That saves on money as I'm not having to buy tons of bottled water, though I still do, just not as much. The only downfall is that the pitcher takes a bit of time to fill up. That's a small price to pay for good drinking water. The Tumblers allow you to take your filtered water with you wherever you go! And if you need to refill while out and about you can safely do so as the Tumblers have their own filter system! You can go to ZeroWater.com and see all the other products they have to offer.

*All opinions expressed are my own. I only recommend products that my family and I personally use and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment